For our email lists, we abide by the CAN-SPAM laws. Spam is any email sent to someone who hasn’t given their direct permission to contact them on the topic of the email.
If you are on one of our Newsletter lists, it will be for the following reason:
- You have asked to subscribe to one of our email newsletters via the subscribe form on our web site.
- You have selected an opt-in checkbox on our contact us form. This checkbox is not be checked by default, and we respect that you must willingly select the checkbox to indicate you want to hear from us.
- You may have completed an offline form like a survey or entered an Owen White competition. We would however only contact you if it was explained we would be contacting you by email AND you ticked a box indicating you would like us to contact you.
- You have done business with us within the last 2 years
- You have given us your business card and/or contact details for this purpose.
Every email we send includes the following:
- A single-click unsubscribe link that instantly removes you from our list. Once you unsubscribe, we won’t email again.
- The name and physical address of the sender, i.e. our business details
We take a common-sense approach to our Newsletters. It’s not in our interests, nor would we ever knowingly want to send emails to people who don’t recognise Owen White or who won’t be interested in what we’re sending.
That said, we have been on the Internet long enough to realise that – with the best will in the world – sometimes mistakes happen. So, if we’ve contacted you erroneously, we will be happy to rectify this and remove you from our list.
If you any further comment on our Anti-Spam policy, or you want to be removed or added to any of our lists we would be happy to hear from you.