The Property Services team at Owen White have produced a guide to the legal process involved in buying development sites, including a useful glossary of terms.
The guide is aimed at those who are new to the land buying process; it may also be helpful for more experienced people who want a reminder (we promise not to tell who has looked at it!).Click to View: The Owen White Guide to buying Land for Development and a Guide to the Process and Glossary
About the Author: Phil Lawrence
- Phil leads the Property Team. He specialises in residential development. He has over 25 years’ experience of the industry and is well known and well respected.
- Phil acts for house builders, providers of affordable housing and other developers. His client list includes national house builders such as Barratt and McCarthy & Stone, regional house builders such as London Square Developments and Inland Homes, registered providers of affordable housing and niche developers.
- Phil’s work includes large, complex, urban regeneration schemes, site acquisitions, section 106 agreements and joint ventures.
- Contact Phil: Phil.email@example.com
About Owen White:
- Owen White Solicitors was formed as a partnership in 1988 and was incorporated in 2013.
- Owen White Solicitors is affiliated member of the British Franchise Association
- Owen White Solicitors can provide advice on:
- Franchise Disputes
- Company and commercial
- Disputes and litigation
- Commercial property
- Residential Development
- Social Housing
- Contact details:
- Owen White Solicitors Senate House 62 – 70 Bath Road Slough Berkshire SL1 3SR
- Tel: +44 1753 876800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.owenwhite.com