The employment solicitors at Owen White advise employers and employees on a full range of human resources and industrial relations issues.
We assist businesses to fulfil their obligations as employers, acting on specific issues or as an ongoing resource for wide-ranging HR advice. We help employers resolve difficult employment problems in a constructive manner. We act for multi-national companies and are experienced in employment issues with international aspects.
We have successfully assisted many individuals in disputes with their employers and have a reputation in high profile and unusual cases.
We can advise on:
- Unfair dismissal and related employment tribunal matters
- Human resources issues in business acquisitions and reorganisations
- Confidentiality and other restrictions on employees
- Collective agreements and industrial relations
- Employment Contracts and Policies
- Settlement Agreements
- Employee share option and profit sharing schemes
Richard Keen is recognized by Legal Chambers as a ‘Leader in his field’ and is quoted a being ‘highly professional, helpful and as giving astute recommendations’.
“ Thank you for all your hard work & persistence in dragging this over the line! I remain very happy with my decision to engage you and couldn’t recommend you highly enough to anyone in future. ”- Franchise Client
Our Employment Solicitors
For further information about our employment work or to discuss a particular situation in confidence, please contact Richard Keen or Andrew Hayward.