Owen White is one of the leading franchise specialists in the UK with over 35 years’ experience of providing legal advice to both franchisors and franchisees.
Our franchise solicitors are led by Jane Masih, and the team includes Russell Ford and Andrew Hayward. The combined experience of three directors enables us to provide a complete franchise service with expertise in all aspects of franchising including:
- Drafting Franchise and Master Licence Agreements
- UK and EU competition law and relevant exemptions
- International opportunities for exploitation of the franchise concept
- Acquisition and sale of franchise networks
- Franchise resales
- Acquisition of premises
- Franchise disputes and litigation
- Franchisee Associations and Action Groups
- Injunction proceedings
If you are a prospective franchisor and would like to arrange a free, no obligation consultation at our office or to make a specific enquiry, please click here.
“ The Slough-based firm boasts a well-regarded franchising practice that is regularly across the table from London firms negotiating franchise agreements or handling disputes ”- Chambers Guide to the UK Legal Profession
Our Franchise Solicitors
For further information or to discuss your particular requirements, please contact Jane Masih, Russell Ford or Andrew Hayward.