Our commercial property team have recently celebrated clocking up 100 years of post-qualification experience.
To mark the occasion we will be making a donation to Oxfam to provide clean drinking water for 100 people.
Owen White Solicitors have a specialist residential development team. We act for national developers such as Barratt, McCarthy & Stone and Gleeson, regional developers such as London Square Developments and Inland Homes, and smaller specialist developers.
Our team work on a wide variety of projects including complex urban regeneration schemes, site acquisitions, section 106 agreements and joint ventures. They also handle the acquisition and disposal of commercial premises.
Commenting on the milestone, Phil Lawrence said,
‘There is no substitute for knowledge and experience and reaching this milestone shows that we have both. We are delighted to make a contribution to Oxfam to mark our centenary celebration.’
ENDS OCTOBER 2017
About Owen White:
- Owen White Solicitors was formed as a partnership in 1988 and was incorporated in 2013.
- Owen White Solicitors is affiliated member of the British Franchise Association
- Owen White Solicitors can provide advice on:
- Franchise Disputes
- Company and commercial
- Disputes and litigation
- Commercial property
- Residential Development
- Social Housing
- Contact details:
- Owen White Solicitors Senate House 62 – 70 Bath Road Slough Berkshire SL1 3SR
- Tel: +44 1753 876800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.owenwhite.com