We explain three of the most common and useful methods of enforcing a money judgment against a judgment debtor
We can help you resolve commercial and private disputes quickly and cost effectively.
Our highly experienced Dispute Resolution team has successfully helped hundreds of businesses and individuals with a full range of disputes.
We predominantly handle High Court proceedings. We have a 100% win record at the Court of Appeal and have successfully represented clients in a wide variety of disputes including many large, high profile and unusual cases.
We actively encourage proactive methods of dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration.
LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd & Anr v LA Micro Group, Inc & Ors  EWHC 140 (Ch)
We successfully acted for the Claimants in securing declaratory relief recording the ownership of the disputed shareholding and entitlement to the company’s profit in a computer wholesale business which has been the subject of litigation in the UK and California for a decade.
BDW Trading Limited v JM Rowe (Investments) Limited  EWCA Civ 548
Successfully acting for Barratt Homes at trial and on appeal in respect of a conditional contract for development.
Representing Claimant land owner in an action for negligence against their former Solicitors. Settled confidentially at mediation.
Frenkel v Lyampert and Others  EWHC 2223 (Ch)
A multi-national shareholding dispute for a seven-figure sum securing an indemnity costs order on most issues.
Frenkel v Lyampert & LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd  EWHC 3121 (Ch)
We successfully acted for the second Respondent in discharging an ex-parte injunction by reason of material non-disclosure.
Phytolux Limited v Plessey Limited 
Acting for Claimant who was awarded declaratory relief and damages concerning scope and alleged breach of 10-year licence relating to horticultural lighting.
E v S & Ors 
We acted for a gym chain in a dispute with a franchisee who set up his own rival business from the franchise premises. Successful application for interim injunctive relief, upheld at trial.
M v D 
Acting for selling shareholders in a six-figure warranty claim which settled at mediation.
Trustee in Bankruptcy v A (2018)
Acting for a Respondent in an application by a Trustee to set aside transactions at undervalue/to defraud creditors. Successfully settled with a six figure payment to our client.
- Building Disputes
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency, Liquidation, Administration and Winding-Up Petitions
- Dilapidations Claims in Commercial Leases
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Franchise and Licence Disputes
- Advising Insolvency Practitioners on Pre-Pack Administrations
- Land Development Disputes
- Advice to Landlords on Defaulting/Insolvent tenants
- Intellectual Property (IP) Disputes
- Misrepresentation Claims
- Personal Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Possession Claims
- Professional Negligence Claims against Solicitors, Accountants, Surveyors and Architects
- Property and Real Estate litigation
- Sale and Supply of Goods and Services
- Shareholder Disputes
- Transactions at Undervalue/Antecedent Transactions
- Warranty Claims
- Wrongful and Fraudulent Trading Issues