Owen White and Owen White Solicitors are the trading names of Owen White Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Registered No. 8714370) and its registered office at Senate House, 62/70 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3SR.
Owen White Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, with registration number 573277.
This website contains general information and, although we endeavour to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, users should seek appropriate specific legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action.
The Directors of Owen White Limited:
Jane Masih, Phil Lawrence, Caroline Cowley, Russell Ford, Andrew Hayward and Mike Smith
Insurance Distribution Activity
1. Owen White Limited (registered in England and Wales 8174370) is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) with number 573277. Our registered office is Senate House, 62-70 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3SR. Owen White Limited provides its services subject to its Terms of Business, a hard copy of which is available on request.
2. Owen White Limited is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). However, we are included on the FCA’s register so that we can carry out insurance distribution activity, which is broadly the advising on selling and administration of insurance contracts. Our authorisation can be confirmed on the FCA register at https://register.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 1116768.
This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something goes wrong is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We provide these services only if they are an incidental part of the services that we have been engaged to provide. We act as an ancillary insurance intermediary and do not develop or manufacture insurance products. We act for you as our client and not for the insurers.
3. We do not have any direct or indirect holdings which represent more than 10% of the voting rights or the capital of an insurance broker, an insurer or any individual or organisation carrying out insurance business (an “Insurance Undertaking”).
4. No Insurance Undertaking or parent of an Insurance Undertaking has any direct or indirect holdings which represent more than 10% of the voting rights or capital of Owen White Limited.
5. We do not receive any commission or financial incentive for arranging contracts of insurance.