The employment solicitors at Owen White advise employers and employees on a full range of human resources and industrial relations issues.
We assist businesses to fulfil their obligations as employers, acting on specific issues or as an ongoing resource for wide-ranging HR advice. We help employers resolve difficult employment problems in a constructive manner. We act for multi-national companies and are experienced in employment issues with international aspects.
We have successfully assisted many individuals in disputes with their employers and have a reputation in high profile and unusual cases.
We can advise on:
- Unfair dismissal and related employment tribunal matters
- Human resources issues in business acquisitions and reorganisations
- Confidentiality and other restrictions on employees
- Collective agreements and industrial relations
- Employment Contracts and Policies
- Settlement Agreements
- Employee share option and profit sharing schemes
“ Still number one in the region, the firm impresses clients not only with its cost effectiveness and the approachability of the individuals, but also with its niche housing experience and specialist housing advisory service. Clients value the one-stop shop approach, noting that the team covers all areas of housing advice. ”- Chambers Guide to the UK Legal Profession
Our Employment Solicitors
For further information about our employment work or to discuss a particular situation in confidence, please contact us.