Owen White is consistently recognised by independent legal research bodies as a leading specialist in Social Housing law in the Thames Valley.
We act for a wide range of social landlords, large and small, as well as Local Authorities and private landlords. We also act for the Police in relation to civil anti-social behaviour remedies. We fully understand the sector and how it is regulated. We use this experience to help our clients achieve the results they require, when they require them.
Housing and Leasehold Management
- Possession Actions
- Tenancy Fraud
- Nuisance tenants and anti-social behaviour including obtaining appropriate injunctions
- Gang-Related Violence Injunctions
- Demotion Orders
- Shared Ownership
- Tenancy agreements and licences
- Tenancy management issues
- Recovery of service charges and associated responsibilities of landlords
- Leasehold management
- Disrepair and dilapidations
- Regulatory framework affecting Associations
- Debt recovery and enforcement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Employment Issues
- Closure Orders
- Other remedies available to deal with anti-social behaviour
We can provide bespoke training on all of the above for agreed fixed fees.
“ Knowledgeable on all aspects of tenancy enforcement. Clients were quick to praise her general helpfulness and approachability and her clear advice on anti-social behaviour and nuisance issues. ”- Chambers Guide to the UK Legal Profession
Our Social Housing Solicitors
For further information about our social housing work or to discuss a particular situation,
please contact Caroline Cowley or Richard Keen for housing management advice.