We have been dealing with a large number of property joint ventures recently.
Phil specialises in residential development. Phil has over 25 years’ experience and is well known and respected by clients for his knowledge of the industry.
Phil acts for house builders and other developers. His client list includes national house builders such as Barratt, Bovis and McCarthy & Stone, and regional house builders such as London Square Developments and Inland Homes.
Phil’s work includes large, complex urban regeneration schemes, site acquisitions, Section 106 Agreements and Joint Ventures.
Clients appreciate Phil’s ability to think creatively to help them overcome problems.
Recent Client Work
- Acting in connection with a Joint Venture between a house builder and a registered provider in respect of a 25 year project in the Midlands that will deliver thousands of new homes, commercial facilities and infrastructure.
- Acting in connection with the purchase of land from the government for in excess of £80 million.
- Acting in connection with Section 106 Agreements in respect of a project that will deliver approximately 2,500 new homes, commercial facilities and 3 new schools over a 10 year period.
- Acting in connection with an estate regeneration scheme in North London. The project involved the redevelopment of a former council estate on a rolling basis over a 10 year period, providing new affordable and private housing.
- Acting in connection with the acquisition and redevelopment of Great West Quarter in Brentford, the former Glaxo Smithkline head office. The redevelopment created a major mixed-use development, including new homes, new commercial premises, a hotel and an aparthotel.
- Acting in connection with the acquisition of the former Star & Garter home in Richmond, a nationally known listed building.