Stephanie is an Associate Director in the Property Development and Commercial Property Teams.
She qualified as a Solicitor in January 1999. Since joining Owen White in 2005 Stephanie has specialised in residential and mixed-use development, having previously worked in both residential conveyancing and commercial property fields.
As part of the Property Team, Stephanie advises national housebuilders and other regional developers. She also acts for smaller niche developers and land owners who wish to sell property to developers for residential development.
Her client list includes London Square Developments, McCarthy & Stone, Barratt, David Wilson Homes and Heathrow Airport. In addition, Stephanie assists the Commercial Property Team acting for both landlords and tenants.
Stephanie’s development work includes complex mixed-use developments, site acquisitions, options, bulk sale of affordable housing plots, Section 106 Agreements and joint venture arrangements. Her commercial property work involves advising on and dealing with the grant and assignment of both occupational leases and institutional long leases.
Clients value Stephanie’s ability to deal efficiently and calmly with complex or urgent matters and provide clear and practical advice.
Recent Client Work
- The redevelopment of Great West Quarter in Brentford, the former Glaxo Smithkline head office, over a 10-year period. The redevelopment created a major mixed-use development, including new homes, affordable housing, new commercial premises, a hotel and an aparthotel.
- Two separate Section 106 Agreements with the District and County Councils facilitating the creation of 2500 new homes in Aylesbury over a 10-year period together with ecological and flood mitigation areas and parks; a new link road; new village centers, schools and health care facilities; commercial facilities.
- The acquisition of a former Royal Mail sorting office in Dover for the development of retirement apartments.
- A mixed-use regeneration scheme in Streatham which has transformed a former dormant site into 254 homes, a community theatre, a food hall, coffee shop and a Superdrug store.
- A new children’s activity center in the Bluewater Shopping Centre.